Installation and Setup Guide for the ADEMCO 6160RF Keypad/Transceiver
INFORMATION IN GENERAL
The ADEMCO 6160RF keypad/transceiver is a hybrid device that combines the following features:
• 6160 Addressable Alphanumeric Keypad
• RF Receiver 5881H
• Transmitter Module 5800TM
Any control panel that supports 5800 Series wireless devices can utilize the 6160RF Keypad/Transceiver.
VISTA-10P, VISTA-15P, VISTA-20P, etc.)
• Wireless key transmitters (for example, 5804) and bi-directional transmitters (for example, 5804BD, 5828/5828V) are supported.
• Wireless keys with high-security (encryption) capabilities are supported (e.g.; 5804E).
• RF transmitters have a nominal range of 200 feet (some transmitters have a shorter range).
• When the receiver is activated, it supports RF jam detection.
• Can communicate status signals (Armed, Ready, etc.) to bi-directional units like the 5804BD, 5804BDV, and others.